Anyone on an EE pay monthly plan with a compatible phone.
Sorry, it’s not available on pay as you go yet.
You’ll need a compatible EE phone bought directly from us – in an EE store, online, or over the phone.
The following devices bought from other retailers should support WiFi Calling (please check when buying a phone from a non-EE retailer whether or not it supports WiFi Calling, as we cannot guarantee phones purchased from third parties will support the feature):
- Apple iPhone 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, A3 (2017), A5 (2017), Note 8
- Nexus 5X, 6P
- Nokia 3, 5, 8
- Lumia 550, 650, 950, 950XL
- HTC 10, U11
- BlackBerry Priv, Dtek 50, Dtek 60, KEYone
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- Huawei P10, P10 Lite, P10 Plus
- Sony Xperia XZ1, Xperia XZ1 Compact
- EE Hawk