EE pay as you go packs come with superfast 4G and start from only £1. Each pack comes loaded with minutes, texts and data.
Simply use your credit to buy the pack that best suits how you want to use your phone and each month or week it will automatically renew and come out of your credit. All you need to do is make sure you’ve topped up.
And don’t forget, with Free Boosts you can add more minutes, texts or data to every pack for free.
Just top up to stay connected
To make things simpler and make sure you’re always connected, EE packs will automatically start every 30 or seven days so you’ll always have the minutes, texts or data you need - all you need to do is top up.
- What packs are available?
Cost £1 £10 £15 Data 100MB 2GB 5GB Minutes 10 100 500 Text 10 Unlimited Unlimited Lasts 7 days 30 days 30 days Text to 150 DP1 DP10 DP15
Talk & Text packs
Cost £1 £10 £12.50 £15 Minutes 25 250 500 750 Text 50 Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Data 10MB 10MB 10MB 10MB Lasts 7 days 30 days 30 days 30 days Text to 150 TTP1 TTP10 TTP12 TTP15 Cost £5 £10 £15 £20 £25 £30 Data 150MB 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB Mins 50 250 1000 1500 2,000 3,000 Text 250 Unltd Unltd Unltd Unltd Unltd Lasts 30 days 30 days
30 days 30 days 30 days 30 days Text to 150 EP5 EP10 EP15 EP20 EP25 EP30
- How to get a pack
Once you’ve decided which pack is best for you, choose one of these ways to get up and running:
- Register or log in to My EE.
- Go to Menu.
- Choose Pack and add-ons.
- Scroll down and select the pack you want.
The pack will be paid for straight away using your credit and will start as soon as you call, text or use data.
Text 150 for free
Text ALL PACKS to 150 for information on all packs available, or use one of the short codes above.
My EE app
- Log in to the app or download it.
- Go to Menu.
- Select Packs.
- Choose the pack you want.
The pack will be paid for straight away from your credit, and will start as soon as you call, text or use data - or your current pack finishes.
Call 150 from your EE phone - calls cost 25p on pay as you go.
- Keeping track of your allowances
- log into My EE for details of how long you have left till your next pack starts and how many minutes, texts and data you’ve used
- download the My EE App to see how much you’ve used and when your next pack is due to start
- text BALANCE to 150
You’ll also receive a text when your next pack is about to start or if you’ve run out of any allowances.
- Using up allowances
You’ll receive a text message to let you know when you’ve used all of an allowance in your pack. You can buy an add on at any time to get extra minutes, texts or data or simply wait for your pack to start again.
- Changing your pack
If you need to change your pack for any reason you can do this in several ways:
- My EE
- My EE app
- call 150 (calls cost 25p on pay as you go)
- text free to 150
Your new pack will start as soon as you’ve used all the allowances in your current pack or if it’s come to the end of its seven or 30 day duration.
If you need to start your next pack straight away, text NOW to 150, but remember you’ll lose any calls, texts or data allowances you have left in your current pack.
- How to stop your pack
If you want to cancel your pack for any reason, just text STOP PACK to 150.
This will stop your pack from starting again next time.
- Free Boosts and the benefits of choosing a pack
After you’ve bought three 30-day packs or 12 seven-day packs you can choose a Free Boost to increase your pack allowances, which will apply to all future packs of the same duration. Get more Free Boosts as you buy more packs.
Type of pack Free Boost Seven-day packs Extra 50MB, 10 minutes or 25 texts 30-day packs Extra 500MB, 50 minutes or 250 texts 30-day packs (with unlimited texts) Extra 500MB or 50 minutes
- Things to remember
No longer want your pack
If you don’t need to buy a pack one week or month, you just need to text STOP PACK to 150 before your next pack is due to start. You’ll then pay for all your calls and texts at the standard rate.
To use data, you’ll need to have a pack or buy a data add-on.
When you’re ready for your next pack, all you need to do is start it again, following the options above.
Changing from 30-day packs to seven-day packs or vice versa
If you buy 30-day packs and change to 7-day packs or vice versa, you’ll lose any Free Boosts you’ve earned.
What’s not included in your pack allowance
- Calls to Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man
- Numbers starting 070, 084, 087, 09 & 118
- See our Pay As You Go Price Guide and Pay As You Go Non-Standard Price Guide for more information www.ee.co.uk/priceguides.
With Orange pay as you go animal plans you get great rewards every month, just for topping up. So whether you want free texts, calls or data every month you can choose the plan that suits you best.
Your reward allowance will last for up to 30 days.
Top up £10 a month and we'll give you a huge 1GB UK mobile internet bundle and 400 texts for free.
For £15 a month you get 2GB and 600 texts.
For £20 or more a month the reward is 3GB and unlimited texts.
Each month, if you top up by £10 you'll get 100 weekend minutes and 100 texts or picture messages.
For £15 a month you get 200 weekend minutes and 200 texts or picture messages.
For £30 or more a month the reward is 300 weekend minutes and 300 texts or picture messages.
With Racoon, UK calls are just 22p a minute and UK texts cost 15p each.
You won't be able to get Magic Numbers, Phone Fund or Reserve Tank with this plan.
How to get on an animal plan
You can choose and change your plan in My EE.
You can also get your plan by texting the name of your plan to 450. For example, text DOLPHIN to 450.
Checking your reward allowances
You can how many remaining inclusive texts/minutes/data you have from your top up reward by:
- Checking My EE
- Checking the My EE app
- Texting BUNDLES to 450
- Calling 453 from your Orange phone
- Calling 07973 100 450 from a landline (standard rates apply).
When will I receive my rewards?
After you've selected your animal plan and topped up it can take up to 24 hours for rewards to be applied to your account.
If it's been more than 24 hours and you haven't received a confirmation yet, then you'll need to call customer services to get this resolved. Please call 450 from your Orange phone or 07973 100 450 from a landline.
When do I get my next reward?
To qualify for your next reward, just make sure you top up before your allowances are due to be renewed. To find out when this is going to happen, just text BUNDLES to 450.
If you haven't topped up enough by this date to get your rewards, they will be added as soon as you do top up enough.
- Smart Packs
- Smart Packs start from just £10 a month - giving you a whopping £78 worth of minutes and texts - plus 1GB of data.
- You only need to send one text to buy a monthly pack, and simply top up every month to keep your chosen pack.
- Then you can carry on using your phone for 30 days - using the UK's biggest 3G network.
How Smart Packs work
- Buy a Smart Pack from your pay as you go credit and you'll get loads of minutes, texts and data to use for 30 days.
- There's a range of packs to choose from, all offering fantastic value. For example, buy a £10 pack and you get a whopping 1GB of data, 400 texts and 100 minutes.
- Or if your digital life is pretty hectic, for £25 you'll get a massive 3GB of data, unlimited texts and 500 minutes.
- Once you've bought your first Smart Pack, we'll automatically add the same pack to your account every 30 days. So, you get all the freedom of being on pay as you go, and all you need to do is make sure there's enough credit on your phone - we do the rest. We'll even remind you when your new pack is about to start.
- And remember, whatever pack you choose you also get terrific coverage as you'll be using EE's 3G network, the biggest in the UK.
Finally, with T-Mobile you can choose from our great range of smartphones to go with your Smart Pack. From the newest and shiniest to the most affordable on the market - if they're any good, we've got them in our online store.
How to get a Smart Pack
It's easy. Once you've joined T-Mobile and topped up, you can pick a Smart Pack any time.
Text SMART and the value of your pack to 441 (so you'd text SMART10 for a £10 pack).
Choose your Smart Pack
There are different Smart Packs to choose from - get the combination of data, minutes and texts to suit you.
Cost Data Texts Mins How to buy £10 1GB 400 100 Text SMART10 to 441 £15 2GB 600 200 Text SMART15 to 441 £25 3GB Unlimited 500 Text SMART25 to 441
When does my pack start?
The pack is available to use immediately after you've bought it.
You simply need to make a call, send a text or start browsing and the pack will automatically begin.
Get a new pack automatically
- All the allowances in a Smart Pack last for 30 days. At the end of the 30th day, we'll take your next payment and a new pack will start automatically (unused minutes, texts and data don't roll over, though).
- If you don't have enough credit, we'll let you know - so you can top up and text again to buy another pack.
- You're always in control of how much you're spending, and you can also see how much data, minutes or texts you've got left at any time by simply texting BALANCE to 150.
If you're already on T-Mobile pay as you go then you'll need to make sure you're on our Everyday Plan before you buy a pack. Just call 146 to check.
Terms and conditions
To see the full Smart Packs Terms and Conditions click here.